" Packed up with deep purple colour, the wine shows a delicate nose opening with juicy blackcurrant and pulpy cherry with hints of liquorice, on violet blossoms background. Airy, yet with lots of personality, it also recalls some smoky notes, a hint of chocolate. A dry wine with large, textured attack, its fleshy core is counter-balanced by its vibrant freshness. The mouthfeel is lean and silky, supported by slightly firm, still fine-grained tannins. The flavours show liquorice, spices, and lots of black fruit intermingling with violet flowers and some cocoa. Postgustul este generos, savuros, persistent și plin de caracter. „
Julia Scavo, DipWSET
Limited edition, 1202 bottles.
The bottles are delivered in individual de 1, 3 sau 6 sticle, la alegere.
THE MAIN STAGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS WINE
- The grapes were picked and destemmed by hand, grain by grain;
- Alcoholic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts in romanian oak barrels of 400L;
- Post fermentation maceration for 8 days to extract tannins;
- Malolactic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts;
- Aging in 3 Romanian oak barrels of 400 L, for 24 months.