This wine, made from Syrah grapes, with a purple color, has a round and balanced tannic structure, specific to the grape variety, and reinforced by aging in romanian oak barrels.
Acest vin are note de fructe roșii și cimbru proaspăt, iar pe final apare senzația de ciocolată și condimente dulci, datorată maturării vinului în butoaie de stejar.
Limited edition, 6.672 bottles.
THE MAIN STAGES OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS WINE
- Handpicked in crates. Sorting on a vibrating table;
- Pre fermentation maceration for 9 days to extract colour and aromas;
- Alcoholic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts;
- Post fermentation maceration for 12 days to extract tannins;
- Malolactic fermentation performed by indigenous yeasts;
- Aging on fine lees during 10 months (80% of the volume in stainless tanks and 20% of the volume in new medium roasted 225 L Romanian barrels).