Cookies and similar technologies policy
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- operation of the website,
- analysis of website visitors' behavior.
This policy is supplemented by the policy on the protection of personal data, which you can find here, and with the Site Terms and Conditions, which you can find here. These documents include additional useful information, including about the person responsible for the protection of personal data, all the purposes of data processing by Catleya, your rights, as well as their exceptions and limitations.
The protection of personal data is important to us and we want to be as clear and transparent as possible about our approach to this. For any questions related to this topic, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is stored on the computer or mobile terminal from which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by the user's terminal to an application server or to a third-party server.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences.
Cookies ensure a pleasant browsing experience and support the company's efforts to provide more tailored services to users (eg online privacy preferences or relevant advertising). They are also used in the preparation of anonymous statistics that help us understand how visitors access our Internet pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the personal identification of the user.
What types of cookies we use
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies, which are temporary files that remain in the browser until the end of the session (closing the website and/or the browser).
- Fixed cookies, which remain in the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
How cookies are used
When accessing the website, the following types of cookies can be saved in the browser:
- cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site;
- analysis cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being placed on your device when accessing the site. If your browser is set to block cookies, certain sections of the website will not work correctly or at all.
In certain situations, we may use technologies similar to cookies, and our website may use technology called "Local Storage".
Security and privacy issues
Browsers have integrated privacy settings that allow setting different levels of cookie acceptance, their validity period, as well as automatic deletion after the user has visited a certain site.
- You can customize your browser's cookie settings to achieve an acceptable level of cookie usage for you.
- If you are the only person using the computer, you can set long expiration periods for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you want.
- If you share access to your computer with another user, you may consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you end browsing the Internet and close your browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any visit information when you close your browsing session.
What cookies are used on this site
The table below describes each cookie used on the website, including its role. We will not use these cookies in ways other than those indicated in this document.
|ls_smartpush||This cookie is set by the provider Litespeed Server. This cookie allows the server to store settings and improve website performance.||2 months||Necessary|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate the number of visitors, sessions, campaign data and to keep track of website usage for traffic analysis. The cookie stores anonymous information and assigns a randomly generated number to identify each unique visitor.||A year||Analysis|
|_ga_xxxx||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||A year||Analysis|